Experience That Counts
TL Wallace is uniquely suited to provide a variety of emergency responses through a foundation of services and products dedicated for recovery after natural disasters. Our Team is equipped to provide government entities, local communities and the private sector with the products and services they need to recover.
With a management team of over 100 years of combined experience in the disaster recovery field, we have the knowledge to safely restore your community to greatness. Our work can be a permanent or temporary basis, and includes monitoring, demolition, and disposal of debris, new construction design and engineering, construction of roads and infrastructure, and neighborhood construction.
In the last 12 years, TL Wallace has been awarded multiple disaster related contracts working with Federal, state, and local governments, and totaling more than $1.5 billion. Our team has installed and constructed over 20,000 housing units, removed several million cubic yards of debris, re-built major highways and bridges, and dredged hundreds of miles of waterways.
TL Wallace is a licensed and bonded American owned company, in over a dozen states with an excellent safety record.
Capabilities and Services
- Site Preparation
- Debris Removal and Monitoring
- Heavy Demolition, Removal, and Management
- Environmental Remediation
- Heavy Construction – Highways and Bridges
- Infrastructure and Utilities
- Pier and Port Construction
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Sub-Division Engineering and Development
- Logistics – With over 7,000 trucks across our enterprise, we are capable of moving large fleets
- Temporary Housing Construction
- Temporary Housing Communities
- Permanent Housing Design and Construction
- Cleanup Chemicals
- Construction Equipment
- Forestry Equipment